My name is Naveed Babar, an Independent IT Expert and researcher. I received my Masters Degree an IT. I live in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Buzzwords in my world include: Info tech, Systems, Networks, public/private, identity, context, youth culture, social network sites, social media. I use this blog to express random thoughts about whatever I am thinking.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

10 Reasons You Should Buy an iPhone


 
1) Because they have rounded edges, so you won't poke yourself.
2) Because the other kids in your high school class have one already.
3) Because you enjoy donating to CISPA every time you pay your bill.
4) Because Steve Jobs said to buy one and he knew everything.
5) Because you love to spend money on a minor upgrade each year.
6) Because you like to laugh at Siri trying to understand your accent.
7) Because you love Instagram and want the authentic experience.
8) Because the 3.5" screen fits your dainty little fingers so well.
9) Because you want to do your part to bring back slave labor.
10) Because you just don't know any better.


Twitter @Naveedbabar | Facebook Naveed Babar

No comments:

Comments

Search This Blog

Followers