My name is Naveed Babar, an Independent IT Expert and researcher. I received my Masters Degree an IT. I live in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Buzzwords in my world include: Info tech, Systems, Networks, public/private, identity, context, youth culture, social network sites, social media. I use this blog to express random thoughts about whatever I am thinking.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Use Chat Smileys and Emoticons in Facebook Chat


Facebook is social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends. Facebook is one of  the most popular social networking site the world. Facebook Chat, likes other Messenger Services, of course also has Emoticons to make our chat more “colourful”. With Emoticons we can say our feeling, our expression more “live” than only use Text Message. Just type what’s under the picture and it will appear in your chat box!
facebook smileys   Use Chat Smileys and Emoticons in Facebook Chat
Very few people know that you can use even bold fonts or underlined fonts in Facebook chat. To use bold fonts type your message between two asterisks.
e.g. *message*
To type underlined messages type your message between two underscores.
e.g. _message_

No comments:

Comments

Search This Blog

Followers