My name is Naveed Babar, an Independent IT Expert and researcher. I received my Masters Degree an IT. I live in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Buzzwords in my world include: Info tech, Systems, Networks, public/private, identity, context, youth culture, social network sites, social media. I use this blog to express random thoughts about whatever I am thinking.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get rid of the Blue screen of Death on Windows


 I have got a solution for the blue screen of death and from now you may never see the blue screen of death on your computer or laptop.
AntiCrash is a program that can intercept and fix up to 95.8% blue screens, crashes,  freezes and errors. When a crash occurs, AntiCrash fixes it automatically; we have nothing to do!
New! AntiCrash now also includes AutoRepair – A unique technology. With AutoRepair, you can scan & repair all computer problems with a single click. AutoRepair automatically determines what is going wrong on your computer with an advanced Artificial Intelligence system, and fixes it instantly.
AntiCrash will protect your computer like no other software. Not only AntiCrash protects you against 95.8% crashes, but it also automatically fixes the crashes. AntiCrash does all the work for you! AntiCrash is also the only software capable of intercepting blue screens and freezes.
To Download the software  Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is software Digeus I recommend to use this software when there are problems with windows. I also use Tune Up Suite. It automatically identifies and repairs common Windows problems.

Comments

Search This Blog

Followers